Thursday, October 21, 2021, 6 PM
65 Route 17 South, Paramus
It will include cocktail hour, dinner, and presentation
October is Emerging Professionals month
We invite all students and emerging professionals
The Architects League is opening up our October 2021 Member Meeting and Emerging Professionals Event and are welcoming non members to join us at this free event. If you know or work with any unlicensed or licensed architects or architecture students who are not ALNNJ Members, including AIA members from other sections, please let them know about this and ask them to register to attend.
The Presentation by PhD Consulting LLC / iVDC LLC
Implementing Laser Scanning, Photogrammetry and PointCloud Modeling intoArchitectural Project Workflows
This course will cover utilizing laser scan technology and photogrammetry to capture existing conditions data, and build a usable, accurate 3d BIM model from PointCloud information, for use in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction trades.
1. Overview and understanding of Laser Scanning, Scan2BIM, PointCloud, 360 photography, photogrammetry.
2. Understanding hardware utilized to capture data.
3. Understanding software utilized to process, build and share 3d BIM models.
4. How architects can implement visual data capture for existing and new building design.
5. Identifying required level of Detail (LOD)
6. Current/proposed workflows and standardization.
7. Examples and case studies relevant to architectural practice.
1 LU (Pending)
Cocktail Hour, Dinner and Activities Start
“How to Pass the ARE’s”by AREQuestions.com founder Elif Bayramfor our EPiC Members
by Aaron Gonzales, Phd, MBA, LEED AP PhD Consulting LLC / iVDC LLC
Free to attend for all, please invite non member colleagues
RSVP required for ALNNJ members – Check your email to RSVP
RSVP before 12 Noon on Monday October 18th to attend
Food, Venue and Open Bar generously provided by