The Diane and Ben Lee Design Education Fund provides annual grants of up to $2,500 to schools, teachers, groups or individuals actively pursuing design curriculum in their school or educational entity that directly benefits New Jersey K-12 students.
Call for Grant Applications
Submission Deadline: Monday October 21, 2019 at 5PM ET
Rules and Guidelines:
1.- Up to $2,500 in grants are to be awarded annually. This
grant can be awarded to single submission or divided among multiple
submissions, based on the discretion of the selection committee. Groups or
individuals may apply. Grant awards will be made available to recipients in
December 2019 and are intended for K-12 Design Programs that are scheduled for
2.- Applicants must show how their program or proposal will directly benefit design education for New Jersey K-12
3.- Applicants are encouraged to be creative in their grant submissions. Include images, videos, multimedia files, etc. to explain your program or proposal.
4.- Submissions will be reviewed by a selection committee appointed by AIA Architects League of Northern New Jersey.
5.- Finalists must make themselves available for an interview by the selection committee in late October or early November.
6.- This fund is managed by AIA Architects League of Northern New Jersey. American Institute of Architecture (AIA) components and sections are not eligible as organizations to apply for this grant.
7.- Groups or individuals are not eligible to receive grants from the Diane and Ben Lee Design Education Fund in consecutive years.
8.- Applications are due no later than Monday October 21, 2019 at 5pm ET. All applications must be submitted electronically.
9.- Grant recipients will be announced by AIA Architects League of Northern New Jersey on Thursday November 21, 2019.
10.- Submitted applications can be edited up until the deadline of Monday October 21, 2019 at 5pm ET.
11.- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Things you’ll need to complete your application:
- Contact information including address, email and phone number
- Information about your existing or proposed K-12 Design Program, including description, proposed costs and how it will benefit the design education of New Jersey K-12 students
- Resumes of key personnel in PDF or Word format
- Three letters of recommendation in PDF or Word format
- Supplemental files including photos, videos or slideshow presentations that explain and support your existing or proposed K-12 Design Program are accepted but not required