2020 ALNNJ Golf Classic Has Been Canceled
ALNNJ Kids Challenge
June 2020: Doghouse Challenge
Calling all Future Architects and Master Builders! Join the Architects League in our Doghouse Challenge. Every pet deserves to be pampered, whether it be a room full of couches to lay on or an automatic treat dispensing kitchen. It may include an indoor lap pool for our water-loving breeds or a tennis ball pit to surround them with their favorite toys. How do you envision the perfect home for your pet? We’re looking for you to design the most awesome doghouse ever! You can build a model of it utilizing household items (paper, popsicle sticks, LEGO, etc.) and/or send us a drawing of it. Whether you have a dog or not, show us your creativity by personalizing your doghouse and making it awesome.
AIA Architects League of Northern New Jersey is continuing monthly design competitions for kids and families and for future architects, hoping to create a spark of creativity in our new virtual world.
- Design your own doghouse (no dog required) by either building a model using household items (paper, popsicle sticks, LEGO, etc.) and/or drawing it.
- This competition is open to kids from Bergen, Hudson, Passaic or Sussex Counties in Northern New Jersey.
- Complete this entry form (including pictures of your design) no later than Monday June 22, 2020 at 12 noon.
- A winner selected by AIA Architects League of Northern New Jersey will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Have fun and be creative!